2.13.2009

Taras over Top 10 List

1. So guys can pick me up without grunting or turning red because of how fat I am
2. To look better naked, and to gain some kind of love for my body
3. To prove to myself I can do it
4. To fit clothes I'm too big for most regular and too small for most plus size
5. To be healthy, and to take the load of my knees
6. To have more confidence and be comfortable in my own skin.... I find myself staring at all the parts I hate
7. To stop mourning the loss of experiences I might have had if I'd not been a prisoner of my twisted beliefs
8. To be more active in the photo shoots I do with my friends, not to be so scared of some of the themes, or dread my invite to lingerie birthday parties.
9. To look my best in my wedding dress when I get married for both me and my penguin
10. In hopes it will help me overcome my fear of crowds or going out in public alone
11. So I can have fun on the dance floor
12. “ You would be so pretty if you lost weight”
13. Because I don’t think anything thing could taste as good as being a healthy weight would feel

No comments:

Post a Comment