2.13.2009

Ta's First Post

So I am starting to finish my top ten list and It just really gets me thinking now that I have the chance to sit down with it.... There are many reason why I want to lose weight and I just feel like rambling in addition to my list I guess this gives me something more to add to the blog YAY! hehe .... Well I want to be a babe .... I want to be more confident so I can do some of the activities I enjoy.... Like swimming .... I hope to have my own pool one day .... and to learn how to dance .... I know this is great exercise and I should just do it .... well the dance thing I can do in the comfort of my own home so thats something to look forward to... I really want to be more than the girl with the pretty face who could hang with the guys .... Yet its when I hang out with the girls I want to do better for myself and maybe even worry a bit more .... but it also makes me want to work harder.... I feel like I have held myself back because of the way being overweight has effected my mind .... well Bonnie really wants me to finish my list .... so I'm going to focus on that more

No comments:

Post a Comment